Training & Placement cell of Government Polytechnic Arwal is
established to exchange or transfer knowledge, skills and abilities between institution
and industry to carry out specific tasks. The goal of training & placement cell is to
provide a platform to students to get real experience by working with industry. The
cell is related to all engineering departments (i.e.; Civil Engineering, Mechanical
Engineering and Electrical Engineering) of this college. The
cell collaborates with experts with long involvement in assessment, preparation and
contact with the real-life industrial work places. The cell corresponds with prospective
employers, arranges campus interviews and prepares students to face the real-life
situations outside the sheltered life of the Institute. The cell facilitates pre-placement
talks, written tests, group discussion and mock interviews as per requirement of
organizations. The cell strives to notch up top position in placement among the
polytechnic institutions in Bihar.
1. To impart information related to job search to the students.
2. To cultivate skills in students to meet industries demand.
3. To motivate the students to make carrier in technical profession.
4. To motivate students to pursue higher studies.
5. To guide students to prepare for competitive examinations for best utilization of
their technical knowledge.
6. To organize campus interviews for the placement of final year students by
contacting HR department of reputed companies.
7. To conduct professional training programmes such as seminars, Group
discussions, written tests/ mock interviews, personality development session etc. for
8. To arrange summer training programmes in industries/institution.
9. To arrange industrial visit for students.
10. To arrange virtual training also for the students